For an account of this Photo Trek
go to www.phototrek.photo
Special edition to celebrate 30 years of Cap Nord Organisation
Participants from throughout France and Belgium spent three days exploring the most beautiful footpaths and villages of the Loire Gorge (Greater Saint-Etienne Area and Pilat Regional Park).
- Rendezvous at the end of the afternoon of 28th July in one of the superb mediaeval villages that surround Saint-Etienne. Dinner at around 10 pm.
- Friday 29th July: Breakfast. 1st photo hike (themes given at the start). No set lunch, as you will be out hiking. 9 pm: submission of photos. Dinner and bed.
- Saturday 30th July: Breakfast. 2nd photo hike (themes given at the start). Photo Jury 1 held during the morning, results given that evening. No set lunch, as you will be out hiking. 9 pm: submission of photos. Dinner and bed.
- Sunday 31st July: Breakfast. 3rd photo hike (starting earlier). Photo Jury 2 held during the morning, results given at 1 pm. Submission of photos at Saint-Etienne. Buffet. Photo Jury 3 held during the afternoon. Final prize giving at 5 pm. Anniversary evening to celebrate 30 years of Cap Nord Org.
- 1st August: Scandinavian Breakfast. Head for home…
Photo Grand Prix
The participants’ best photos were published by our partner newspaper, “le progrès“.